I recently saw on tumblr the ‘5 things tag’ where basically you have to site five things about you on a given topic and i thought it would be a great way for you to learn more about me (I know want to, come on) and also about my fellow bloggers (hello Emma, Charlotte, Tram, Diane).
On Tumblr people were tagging 15 other blogs but I don’t have this much friends so I’ll stick with five (and also because it matches the tag, right).
5 THINGS YOU’LL FIND IN MY BAG
- chewing gums (If i remembered to buy some during grocery shopping).
- keys (obviously).
- my wallet (obviously part. 2).
- a hand sanitizer.
- my phone (when its not in my hand).
5 THINGS YOU’LL FIND IN MY ROOM
- my bed (aka best friend no.2 after my actual best friend).
- my desk
- lots of books (that i never read and probably will never touch, I don’t know why they are here, they are not even mine).
- clothes, everywhere. I call this an organized mess, because I know where everything is so please, don’t TOUCH.
- my plants.
5 THINGS I ALWAYS WANTED TO DO
- travel to Asia.
- speak fluently multiple languages (french and English obviously, German, korean, spanish and italian?) am i setting the bar too high? no?
- sleep on a boat (don’t ask me why I don’t know either).
- loose weight.
- open my very own themed café in Paris!!
5 THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
5 THINGS I’M CURRENTLY INTO
- interior design and decoration.
- korean TV programs.
- drinking water more often.
- keeping a bullet journal.
- working out every day.
5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST
- starting to pack for Germany (I can’t wait to show youuuu).
- loose weight (I feel like I am always saying this??).
- do a spring cleaning in my closet.
- decorate my room.
- to finish books I started (lol I am not sure with that one).